Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I can't believe I found a product that is strong but didn't burn me!I think it was because it didn't have any menthol in it...maybe I am allergic/sensitive to it??Anyway this has a natural Japanese oil in it and wow did it do the trick!I had orgasm after orgasm with this...
HOORAY'!!!!!!!!!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Intimate Organics Intense Clitoral Gel 1 oz (30 ml)
Product Description:
Must be 18 or older to purchase.
Made with Certified Organic Extracts
Clitoral Stimulating Gel
Intimate Organics Clitoral Stimulating Gel contains a blend of certified organic extracts, peppermint oil, natural damiana, L-Arginine and L-Ornithine to increase blood flow to the clitoris. This unique formula causes intense clitoral orgasms. As every woman is different, please use one of the two available strengths that is best for you.
Paraben Free
DEA Free
Naturally Derived
Pure Vegan
Certification Board for Extracts: USDA Organic
Latex condom friendly. Safe to ingest.
This product does not contain menthol!
Made in Canada
We cannot accept returns due to the nature of the product.
Want to buy Intimate Organics Intense Clitoral Gel 1 oz (30 ml) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment