Doc Johnson Hoppin Rabbit Stroker 1 ea Review

Doc Johnson Hoppin Rabbit Stroker 1 ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was the first stroker I had used and I really enjoyed it.I've had plenty of Rabbit vibes and sure, they've all been super satisfying.But this opened up a whole new area of pleasure.

This Hop'N Rabbit has everything that a traditional Rabbit does, but it actually bounces up and down too.It fulfilled a sensation I didn't even know I was missing.I think many of my friends will be getting the Hop'N Rabbit as gifts in 2009.;)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Doc Johnson Hoppin Rabbit Stroker 1 ea

Product Description:
Must be 18 Years or Older to Purchase
High-tech controls
vibe shaft moves up and down
Rotating Head and clit-stimulator
Multi-speed & multi-function
Use seperately or together
Sold as an adult novelty only.
We cannot accept returns due to the nature of the product.

Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Want to buy Doc Johnson Hoppin Rabbit Stroker 1 ea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment