Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is my fourth product from this manufacturer:I have purchased 2 of this item, and 2 of the same product in the round version (the Tuyo & Onye).I believe that this item is one of the best toys on the market... HOWEVER, 3 of the 4 items that I have purchased from this manufacturer have been defective.One stopped working consistently within a week of purchase, and the other two stopped working within 2 weeks. This product is wonderful, but it also stopped working consistently within two weeks.Sometimes, when I replace the battery, all the speed settings work.Other times, when I replace the battery, it will only do a low buzz (and the different speeds will not work). I am simply not the type to return a personal massager... but I have contacted the manufacturer to advise them of what has happened.The owner of the company was hostile in tone, and abruptly advised me that they have not received any similar complaints.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Big Teaze Toys B3 Onye Luxury 8-Mode Massager with Satin-Lined Storage Case
Product Description:
B3 Onye is a celebration of Beauty & Sensuality and has been loving formed with sensuous lines and curves to enhance your erotic pleasure.Onye is carefully crafted of virgin, phthalate-free plastics, hygienic stainless steel and non-porous silicone.The softly-textured, non-slip grip nestles securely in the palm and allows you to focus on the welcome waves of vibration radiating from the softly-contoured, cylindrical body.Compact (4 ½" long) and discreet for travel.Onyefeatures eight blissful modes of vibration: 3 speeds, from gentle to intense; and 5 patterns of pulsation for a variety of pleasurable experiences!Each Onye is beautifully packaged and includes a chic, satin-lined display case for storage.Splash proof.Available in Black or White/ Pink. Requires three AAA batteries (not included).Be One with B3!
Want to buy Big Teaze Toys B3 Onye Luxury 8-Mode Massager with Satin-Lined Storage Case at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment