Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm shocked to read the bad reviews on this one! The size is just perfect for me, and yes, it's a little more flexible than it's bigger version. But, I like a little softer than the hard plastic ones that are out there.
It is virtually silent, and I think the vibrations are totally satisfactory! The material transmits the vibes well, and the bullet is right on the money!
I gave a few of these out as Xmas gifts to my girlfriends, and all were VERY pleased with it. Don't let the other bad reviews turn you off to this toy, it really is great. I'm a huge fan of this line anyway!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Doc Johnson Petite Lucid Dreams #8
Product Description:
These toys are smaller in size, but still pack quite a punch when it comes to getting the job done. Made out of soft, flexible jelly material, these vibes know exactly what spots to hit, and they do so every single time. Lucid Dream Petites will also curve and flex with your body for the most comfortable insertion possible.
Want to buy Doc Johnson Petite Lucid Dreams #8 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment