60 2"X 2" Carbon Square Re-Usable TYCO GEL Electrodes - Multistick Gel - Non-Irritating to Skin Review

60 2'X 2' Carbon Square Re-Usable TYCO GEL Electrodes - Multistick Gel - Non-Irritating to Skin
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using a tens unit and the electrode pads for over 14 years.
This particular ReliaMed is the worst pad I've ever had.
I want it known that I've used on a regular basis ReliMed, TensTrode, ValuTrode, Dermatrode and several other brands.
I reuse them constantly because I rotate them, use gels and refrigerate.I'm well versed in usage and as a person of medical background I stay up on the different techniques and pads.
The only thing I can figure is that these could be a foreign knockoff or not seconds but 3rd. or 4ths.
I'm fortunate if I can get more than one use out of them.
The leads are so close to the edge that with very little exertion they will pull out from the pad.
Thankfully I keep extra on hand and know how to remove the pad gel and fold the wires so it can be re-done with a new defunct one.
Really disappointed with the product but not with the seller.
I waited until I gave them a fair try and after 3 weeks I've almost given up on the product and will leave the rest in their packages to use for emergency only.
Donald S. Osborne
[..]

Click Here to see more reviews about: 60 2X 2 Carbon Square Re-Usable TYCO GEL Electrodes - Multistick Gel - Non-Irritating to Skin

Product Description:
2"X 2" Carbon Electrodes are a MultistickGel that is Non-Irritating to Skin and Re-Usable. They are used for TENS Units, Muscle Stimulators, Interferential Units and Microcurrent Devices.

Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Want to buy 60 2X 2 Carbon Square Re-Usable TYCO GEL Electrodes - Multistick Gel - Non-Irritating to Skin at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment