Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)****
This Doc Johnson Silent Vibrations Vibrator is definitely the strong, silent type, but it's BIG as well. If this is what you're looking for, you'll be happy. Otherwise, you'll find its uses more limited, as I did. I've made this 2:12 video so that you can actually see the vibrator and decide if it is right for you. It is tastefully done and shows just the vibrator...so it's a PG-rated review! I hope it helps you to make a buying decision.
****
Click Here to see more reviews about: Doc Johnson Silent Vibrations Pearl
Product Description:
Silent satisfaction! The Silent Vibrations is made of sturdy plastic. The vibe has an insertable length of 4.5" with a ribbed diameter of 1.625". The tip of the vibe is curved for G-spot stimulation. This powerful vibe is whisper quiet. The base of the vibe has a thumb dial control for easy scrolling through the multiple speeds. Requires three AAA size batteries, not included. The sound of silence has never been so stimulating!Takes AAA batteries. Attributes:vibrating
Want to buy Doc Johnson Silent Vibrations Pearl at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment