Calston Industries Tongue II Jelly Stimulator Review

Calston Industries Tongue II Jelly Stimulator
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I first spotted this product, I thought, this might be fun ... WRONG!The craftsmanship of this Vibe is definitely NOT up to par.I actually had two of these items shipped out to me just to be sure, and they were both Defective.The motion of this Vibe just doesn't simulate the "Action" that its supposed to, if ya know what I mean.The Tongue is also far too large, which basically keeps it from simulating the "Action" for which it is supposed to perform ... Ladies, don't waste your time on this Vibe, I don't believe anyone will ever be able to create a substitute for the real thing!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Calston Industries Tongue II Jelly Stimulator

Product Description:
The one-of-a-kind Tongue II is a 4-inch soft jelly stimulator in the shape of a tongue, with its surface covered in stimulating, bumpy "taste buds." The rotating, licking motion is powerful and tireless, with five sensuous speeds. Featured in Playboy, Redbook, and Men's Health magazines. Overall length 8.5 inches. From Lady Calston. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).

Buy NowGet 46% OFF

Want to buy Calston Industries Tongue II Jelly Stimulator at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment