California Exotics Passion Wave Stimulator, Teaser Review

California Exotics Passion Wave Stimulator, Teaser
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought one of these at a store in my town and it was sooo exspensive this is a much better price than almost anywhere. I MUST say, this is my second purchase of this product because I broke the first one by "over-use". But it was well worth replacing, it has a very strong vibration and it take almost moments for me to feel satisfied. I am not one to get off multiple times, but with this its almost too easy, I love this product and will continue to use it as long as possible.

Click Here to see more reviews about: California Exotics Passion Wave Stimulator, Teaser

Product Description:
Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.

Experience the Wave! (with Teasing Tongue)
Sleek New Design with Waterproof Controller
Soft, Pliable Teaser Head
Wave Motion Rolls Up and Down Main Pleasure Shaft
Powerful Vibrating Teasing Tongue
Smooth, Soft, Unscented Superior TPE Material
LED Display
Reverse Direction of Wave Motion
Push Button Controls for 3 Speeds of Wave Motion
Push Button Controls for 3 Speeds of Vibration
EZ-Load Battery Pack
This product is intended for use as a novelty product only. For external use only. Any product use for medical purpose or for a use that has an adverse effect on any function of the body is prohibited.
We cannot accept returns due to the nature of the product.

Made in China

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Want to buy California Exotics Passion Wave Stimulator, Teaser at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment