Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My GF and I enjoy watching each other use devices like this. this one is as advertised, it feels very realistic and was thrilling to use on myself. My GF was so excited watching me use it that she wants to buy another so we can play at the same time. She has used it to pleasure both areas below and loves it also.
The head was very forgiving upon entry and I enjoyed every inch, I think that you will too. keep in mind that this large toy is not for beginners so make sure you can really use it before you buy it as it is huge. We could not be happier.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Outlaw VixSkin - Chocolate
Product Description:
Discreet Shipping
Want to buy Outlaw VixSkin - Chocolate at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment